Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Newsletter XX - Voices of Angels and Archangels


Dear Friends:
Last Sunday another group of wonderful people attended my archangel workshop, and once again, the experiences we shared were intense and healing. My strong wish is that you will be touched in some way by these celestial entities--angels and archangels--whose strong desire is to assist us in our many efforts in the journey we call life. Perhaps you will hear a whisper, sense a nudge, or feel a spark of awareness that removes all rigid frames around our existence--a frame that separates us from others.

I am probably motivated to write this blog entry because one of my students telephoned me recently and informed me that she hasn’t taken my workshop “because archangels and angels are for Christians.” “Archangels and angels are non-denominational”, I replied. “They are as non-denominational as Reiki. They are limitless nonphysical beings. They can help everyone who calls upon them simultaneously. They are here for everyone, and they honor all spiritual paths.” I also remember a blunt comment that a woman made once at a healing circle when another women mentioned her angels. "I don't believe in angels", she said.

The first conscious experience I had with an angel was nearly ten years ago when I was lying on a table at a Tibetan healing center, trading a Reiki session with a Reiki Master friend of mine. The room was filled with Buddha images and Thangka paintings of Buddhas on the walls but yet, about half way through my session, I saw an angel at the end of the table, raised above my feet. I said, “Beth, there’s an angel in here.” She nodded in the affirmative. Two more times I said, “There’s an angel in here.” I was in a state of disbelief that an angel would manifest in such a setting, particularly since, as a Buddhist practitioner, I focus much of my work in the Buddha realms. However, I later drove home, logged onto my email account, and there it was--an email---an email with a time stamp within ten minutes following my experience with this particular angel. Another friend of mine nearly 2,000 miles away had channeled a message from her guardian angel who expressed that he had just attempted to give me some information but I didn’t hear it…I had only visually seen him. (This is yet one more example of how I tend to shut down my clairaudience. I jokingly tell my students, "Because of my clinical training, I simply do not want to hear voices!") I found this email of his message to be even more unbelievable so I drove back to see Beth and asked her, “Did I see an angel?” She replied, “Yes, you saw an angel.” I knew that the manifestation, information and guidance from this guardian angel was a profound act of love because I had not solicited this guidance from him. I also came to realize that angels exist. Soon I was no longer “blown away” by such manifestations. I had crossed a threshold that is there for all of us—a threshold where one is no longer a tourist in the metaphysical world but rather, in the city--a city in which these occurrences are part of one's daily life. No more "WOW." No more "OH MY GOSH." No more disbelief.

In the meantime, I learned of Jonathon Goldman’s experience with Shamael, the angel of sacred sound. Jonathon told of how he was meditating in his crystal grid on his birthday because birthdays are a day of personal power. Shamael appeared to him and asked him to be a conduit for sacred sound. Soon afterwards, I was singing “Om mani peme hung”, the mantra of Avalokiteshvara (the Buddha of Compassion), for a student of mine who had tragically died. I was singing this mantra for her for 49 days while she was in the bardos but at one point in time I stopped singing after I went into the bathroom and closed the door. Suddenly, I heard a choir of angelic voices singing above me, the harmonics beyond anything I could express in words. At first I thought that they were taking over the singing of the mantra because I had stopped but then I realized that they had been singing with me all along. This experience touched me so deeply that it was months before I could talk about it.

I cannot identify the event or moment when I was guided to offer a workshop about angels and archangels but the workshop continues to evolve and develop, based on the experiences of my students and based on direction that I receive. For example, at the first workshop, I spent two hours talking about the angelic realm. One of my students asked if I would provide that information in writing, and he would take the workshop again! However, before I developed my hand-outs, I was drawn to Barnes and Noble as if I were a magnet. There I was in the corner of the bookstore with a book about Archangel Raphael staring me in the face, and without hesitating, I purchased the book while thinking, “So, Raphael feels I have missed something.”

Raphael was making a bold entrance into my life. At my next workshop, one of my students canceled at the last minute, and since we end the workshop by working in pairs giving and receiving a healing session, I filled in for my missing student and became the partner for another student. As a preface, I must say that over the years I have often heard people tell me that my hands are not the only hands felt when I channel Reiki during a healing session. Therefore, I have known for many years that another entity often works with me. However, I had never personally experienced the phenomenon of physically feeling another set of unseen hands on my physical body. Not until now. Janet had been at my heart, her hands off my body, calling forth Archangel Raphael in relation to his role in the Kabbalah Tree of Life. When she moved down to my feet, there were hands that remained on my heart. I opened my eyes and whispered, “Janet, where are you?” She said, “I’m down here by your feet.” Two more times I opened my eyes and rose up to see where she was, and sure enough she was nowhere near my heart. Everyone participating in the workshop saw and heard me. Raphael’s presence was undeniable, and Raphael, whose focus is healing, let me know of his eagerness to assist in the healing work of my students and I. It was as if he was saying, “I want to be included in all of this so please do not forget me.”

Last Sunday a couple of young women were communicating with the many archangels whom we called forth during our workshop. One of them couldn’t talk about it, initially, but the other young woman said she was joking with one of the archangels who reminded her, “This is serious.” Yes, they do take their work seriously. I am amazed at the organized manner in which they operate within Universal Law. No mistakes….no coincidences…..

I could write volumes about the experiences that my students have had during this workshop. For example, Archangel Metatron stroked the forehead of one young woman who was experiencing great trials in her life. The stroking was the manner in which her now deceased mother used to comfort her when she was a child. We actually saw the hair of her bangs moving as tears trickled down her face. Or, Archangel Michael sent a healing bolt of energy so forcefully through an elderly woman’s arthritic knee that she shifted three feet on the table she was laying on (nearly falling off the table). However, what is even more compelling are the stories I hear after the workshop. For those who knew nothing about angels and archangels, suddenly they have a strong connection to these Divine beings, and their presence is felt and appreciated. Dee shared with me how, in a car accident, her car swerved from one side of the road to the other, missing every car on the road. As her car was on the edge of its tires, ready to roll, the car would suddenly right itself, and the scenario repeated itself…nearly rolling on the right and then nearly rolling on the left until the car came to a halt. Witnesses saw this as impossible but Dee knew during the entire experience that her angels were in charge, and she was fully protected.

Angels and Archangels understand the Law of Free Will; thus, they will not interfere with our free will and will not intervene without our permission. We must ask for their assistance, and they respond to our requests, whether our requests are spoken, in writing, or in thought. Interestingly, however, I have noticed that they know when I am going to ask for their assistance before I actually make the request. They are also compassionately loving, and because they are egoless, they can be trusted. Many of you know this, and many of you have your own stories to share, which I would love to hear. My next workshop is Saturday, December 5 (1-5:30pm).
Love-Light,Carol
http://www.carolwilson.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment